September 6, 2021

Get 40 free listings on ETSY!

Dear friends! I have started my business on Etsy on 2012 and I’m happy with this experience. Etsy is a great global, online marketplace for handmade items, vintage goods, and craft supplies. The sellers finding a lot of opportunities to promoting goods and communicating with customers and other sellers here.

I’m inviting you to open your own shop on Etsy. It’s free to open a shop. Transaction fees are only 5% per sale. It costs $0.20 USD to list an item for 4 months. If you open a shop via my link both you and I will get 40 free listings (you can save $8 USD).

When you sell on Etsy, you’re reaching over 34 million members. Start your own Etsy shop and don’t forget to click here to earn 40 free listings today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and questions

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...